PWN Global: Fundraising Volunteer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Funding Research Expert to join our team at PWN Global. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, researching, and evaluating potential donors and funding opportunities, business trends that align with our mission and strategic goals. You will play a critical role in securing the financial resources needed to support our initiatives.
|Co-VPs Funding and Innovation
|Global Executive Lead
|8hrs/wk (including meetings)
- Funding Research: Conduct thorough research to identify funding prospects, including governmental agencies, foundations, corporations, and other potential donors (AFD, EU, UN, EBRD, other financial institutions) interested in women's development and diversity and inclusion.
- Prospect Evaluation: Assess the compatibility of potential funding sources with our organization's mission and objectives.
- Grant Database Management: Maintain and update a comprehensive database of potential funding opportunities, including deadlines, application requirements, and contact information.
- Market Intelligence: Stay informed about trends and developments in the funding landscape related to women's development, gender equity, and diversity and inclusion.
- Proposal Collaboration: Collaborate with other /independent grant writers and program managers to provide research-driven insights for grant proposals and applications.
- Reporting: Generate reports on funding research findings and present recommendations to Funding and Innovation VPs.
- Compliance: Ensure that all funding applications and proposals meet the compliance standards and guidelines of potential donors.
Background and skills:
- Proven motivation and experience in funding research and prospecting for a global NGO, particularly in the areas of women's development and diversity and inclusion.
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information.
- Knowledge of grant databases, funding sources, and trends in the nonprofit sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a diverse team.
- Commitment to advancing women's development and diversity and inclusion.
- Proficiency in using research tools and software.
- Willingness to travel as needed (if applicable).
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.